View Single Post
michaelrw
Old 01-09-2018 , 05:08   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
Reply With Quote #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by plock View Post
My server running TTT from Bara is crashing on map change, but when I remove this plugin it works properly. Nothing is showing up on errors logs related to skins or knife. Any idea why is this happening?
this has to do with the precache problems that started showing up a few months ago.. I havent been able to fix it. some people have said that you can replace the OnConfigsExecuted with OnMapStart (in the weapons/forwards.sp) and then recompile the main plugin.. but this hasnt worked for me. the only workaround ive found is to enable gotv in my server.cfg ... ive been hoping kngs would fix this plugin (as sourcemod devs have said the problem is with the way the plugins are coded, not a SM or CSGO bug.

If anyone who was experiencing this crash, and has since fixed it by editing the source and recompiling, please can you share your working version.

this thread explains everything in detail.. not just the gotv workaround, but also the problem itself.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=303249

my issue is, the mentioned fixes dont work for me with this plugin.