View Single Post
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 11-28-2017 , 10:56   Re: [CS:GO] Release: Zombie Plague 7.0
Reply With Quote #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siudzix View Post
Hello gubka !
First of all - great job porting ZP from 1.6 to CS:GO. You have done so much to "make Zombie mod great again" !

I'm currently looking for -

1. Lasermines - be like in 1.6 - "big" and solid, so Zombies can't go thru them and you can jump on them. Laser was not making dmg but blow off mine.
2. Assassin, Sniper, and Admin vs players mode - assasin is invisible and have "sword". It deal 1k HP each attack. Sniper got AWP and same 1k dmg per shoot. Admin vs players was Nemesis vs Survivors.
3. Flashbang was "Freeze granade". In your plugin it's working as normal flashbang.
4. If 1 is impossible - could you tell me if its possible to make some kind of breakable barricade which one you can buy for like 15 ammopacks and set it in front of you ?

Thank you !
1. Props are solid, but i wont change size of models anyway
2. I think mod have enough gamemodes, better to add addons like new extraitems
3. Decoy grenade is better because it not blind players on the explosion and i dont need to block exp event
4. Yes it is possible, Create solid prop_physics_override in flont of player with model and health
5. Update will be soon, i add some new human classes (female probably) also add hurt, death sounds for female and male humanclasses (CSO2), Also remove radar and crosshair for zombies, human just will see all zombie on radar. Optimise some default extraitems
6. Hope somebody will help me to port zombie infection effects from CSO2