View Single Post
Werewolf_UK
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-18-2017 , 13:10   Re: [ANY] Source Community Ban List [Version 1.2]
Reply With Quote #44

I cannot get this plugin to work on my TF2 servers, despite following the instructions provided.

To start, here's the basic info of my testing server I have been trying to get it working on:
~ TF2 server running v4085139 (latest version as of August 3, 2017)
~ SourceMod v1.8.0.6025
~ MetaMod:Source v1.10.7, git 959
~ Steamtools 0.10.0, git 179-54fdc51
~ SourceCBL version 1.2.1

The first issue is that when I load the files from the 'SourceCBL-master.zip' onto the server, it gives me the following error:
Code:
sm plugins list
sourcecbl.smx (SourceCBL): Required extension "SMJansson" file("smjansson.ext") not running
Of course I downloaded the latest version of SMJansson from the linked thread, but that does not include any .ext files. The 'smjansson_2.3.1.3_binaries.zip' download does have 2 file in it, 'smjansson.ext.dll' and 'smjansson.ext.so'. I placed both in my servers extensions folder (tf\addons\sourcemod\extensions), and yet I still get the below error:
Code:
sm exts list
<FAILED> file "smjansson.ext.dll": error code 000000c1
The problem is that Googling those errors just points me back to the same source - the linked SMJansson thread whos downloads I have already attempted to use and which don't work. Can someone help diagnose what might be going wrong or provide the needed files please?