View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 09-11-2017 , 02:36   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1840

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf3rDud3 View Post
Have no idea why the web install isnt working. Shows Server requirements then its a blank page when you hit next.

Server requirements shows that everything is OK.

this is the l4d_stats_web2
Sorry for being so late with my reply. Your problem can be caused by several issues. I would suggest you to install the original version and then using the web2. Just make sure your configurations are properly set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger50 View Post
Anyone able to help with this error, had no trouble with this plugin for years now it says

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /usr/www/pwwebhosting/public/customstats/common.php:443 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/pwwebhosting/public/customstats/index.php(12): include() #1 {main} thrown in /usr/www/pwwebhosting/public/customstats/common.php on line 443

and I have not changed a thing

Thanks in advance
Maybe your service provider has upgraded the PHP? What version of PHP you are running? That function was already deprecated, but it is likely completely removed in some latest version of PHP. I can't promise anything, but if I have some time to look at it, I will do an update so that the latest PHP is supported.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.