View Single Post
michaelrw
Old 08-21-2017 , 16:30   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
About the paragraph, this is really just how Git works.
I say, use master (without rankings) for now until I merge the rankings branch into master.
ok. i may try compiling and using the master branch, compiling the shavit-rankings plugin only from the rankings branch and using that plugin in combination to the rest of the plugins from master. This may work. But, I need to have a functioning ranking system, otherwise I dont have a functional bhop server (which isnt your problem, i know).

Im really trying to avoid having to pay for a timer system that has everything i need since they are so expensive. Currently between cksurf, shavit, and influx, each of them have something wrong/missing, but yours is by far the closest to what I need. ckSurf doesnt have styles (which my players demand), influx timer hud is meh and the menu system is a little weird (no admin menu integration), and yours is by far the most pleasing and feature-rich.. if we could just get the rankings to work and iron out some small details. blaacky's timer has everything (and looks remarkably similar to yours. I bet a lot of the code is similar), but its expensive af. here's to hoping i can find an alternative solution. I appreciate all your work on this