View Single Post
beetlejuice
Old 07-05-2017 , 16:43   Re: [CSS/CSGO] Round Start Teleport Plugin - Multilocation
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
i did not really read your code carefully but regarding THIS there is no client index into round_start hook event so you probably have to loop though all clients into round_start and remove double job on player_spawn.
Code:
for (new i = 1; i <= MaxClients; i++)
{
    if (IsClientInGame(i) && IsPlayerAlive(i))
    {
           ////here code for teleport? How do i make the code that separates players that are teleported to be teleported next to eachother not inside eachother as i get with only one location.
    }
}

Quote:
if there are - than 10 players teleport to x place and if there are + than 10 players teleport to x place?
Yes...BUT! But once they are teleported they are inside eachother. For example if there was 5 ts and 5 cts to teleport to 2 different location...then they would spawn inside eachother, 5 ts inside eachother and 5 cts inside eachother....i want them teleported but next to eachother like real spawns make them spawn. Is that possible? I think it is just looping through players and make them teleport one by one on presetup teleport locations?

Quote:
Yeah just thinking you'll probably get a lot more help under the scripting section
Sure thanks

Thanks for helping me out!