View Single Post
hustl4
Old 05-27-2017 , 03:32   Re: CS:GO Player Count Issue
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franc1sco View Post
When you think that it happen? What OS you use?

My community have +50 servers with people and that issue not happen (That I could see). The servers use Debian Linux.
All servers are running CentOS 7. Using sourcebans++ 1.6.1 (latest stable release).

In HLSW, one "stuck" client with a blank name says it's been connected for 57 minutes. So I checked the console.log file and went back exactly 57 minutes, and see the client that tried to connect (who was already in our sourcebans database). Here is the contents of the log file (edited out the name and IP):

Code:
L 05/26/2017 - 23:07:24: "NAME<103><STEAM_1:0:XXXXXXXX><>" connected, address ""
Client "NAME" connected (XX.XX.XX.XX:27005).
L 05/26/2017 - 23:07:24: "NAME<103><STEAM_1:0:XXXXXXXX><>" STEAM USERID validated
L 05/26/2017 - 23:07:24: "NAME<103><STEAM_1:0:XXXXXXXX><>" disconnected (reason "You have been banned by this server, check website for more info")
Dropped NAME from server: You have been banned by this server, check website for more info
I did this a few more times for other stuck clients...matching up the time connected to the log file. Nothing seems unusual about the log messages. Does not seem to happen at any specific time or interval, some stuck clients have been on for over 4 hours, some as low as 30 minutes. Also can't narrow it down to any specific servers, seems to be random.

But question is why are only a few clients getting stuck and not every banned person who tries to join.

Also very annoying that we cannot kick these stuck clients and only solution is to restart the server.

Last edited by hustl4; 05-27-2017 at 03:37. Reason: edit out name of player