View Single Post
Bugsy
AMX Mod X Moderator
Old 11-27-2016 , 23:28   Re: How to save in nvault?
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasior View Post
It's me, it's me your G A S I O R.

So I have two plugins one the one you helped me with and second one is a knife menu, which is pretty much the same just knife menu has 4 skins for all players and 2 premium. Regardless, data from those two plugins mixes up. I set up for instance /noze and skin 6 then I go on and set up /modele skin 3. When I reconnect both /modele and /noze have skin 3 as a choice.

Now the vaults should be entirely different but when I go to data/vault I have just g_Model.vault .

I couldn't get that figured so I copied the whole vault code from /modele and changed only particular bits to adress the /noze but it still mixes up data. How do I go about it?

SMA of /noze

Does it actually saves data? And why does it read from /modele? Also here's sma for /modele if you need it
In one of my previous posts I mentioned that I was assuming no other data was being saved within the same vault under the steam id. Since this actually is the case, you have to make the key unique for each data item being saved. For knives, I added a _knife suffix to the key. I also fixed/redid some of your code.

Untested
Spoiler