View Single Post
kiljon
Old 10-09-2016 , 20:01   Re: [ANY] Extended Speed Meter (v1.3, 2015-09-08)
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by nco View Post
Can anyone fix the Mysql problem?
The coder is since 5th july offline
Hi,

I still receive emails and noticed your post, but it was not a reply and it did not contain an answer to any of these messages:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiljon View Post
Is this the first plugin you installed and tried out?
Can you give me the output of "sm plugins list"?
Can you check if the table "topspeed" was created in your database?
Futhermore you replied 1 month later, so I wondered if it was relevant at all.

I don't need to see your error messages again... and your config is not showing anything special as expected, that's why I did not ask about it. The error you are seeing occurs in GetMapRecords. This function is executed after the plugin verified that the connection is valid, so if your config would be invalid, then the error would have been different.

Now I did re-read the script and I think I noticed the problem. Upon first loading the plugin it prepares the database. It checks if the config file states "mysql" or "sqlite" for the driver, but your config shows "default", so adding an extra check there will probably solve the issue. If you would have looked in your database it will not have a "topspeed" table, and if you would have answered that, it would be easier to find the solution.

I added a .smx file with the extra check, can you test if this helps? (replace it in addons/sourcemod/plugins)

Thank you
Attached Files
File Type: smx extendedspeedmeter.smx (48.2 KB, 228 views)

Last edited by kiljon; 10-09-2016 at 20:02. Reason: replaced op for quote