View Single Post
addons_zz
Veteran Member
Old 09-27-2016 , 17:10   Re: Galileo 1.1.290 (a feature rich map voting plugin)
Reply With Quote #1578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
It's there any possibility to make a modification?
What modification? When a players chose the map, the menu will disapear. Why?
Because many of my players are complain that they can't chose weapons or grenades when the menu is on. Thanks!
You do not need a modification, there is a cvar to control such behavior.

Code:
// Indicates when the vote progress should be shown to a player. // A value of 0 disables this feature. // 0 - never (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 1 - after player has voted // 2 - after the vote ends (this disables the cvar 'gal_vote_expirationcountdown') // 3 - always show the vote current progress gal_vote_showstatus 3

Instead of disable the vote status, I recommend to use this other cvars from the newer version:
Code:
// Indicates whether to replace any menu opened by the server players, // when a voting is started, or to wait that menu to be closed before // showing the voting menu. // 0 - Waits the user to close his current menu, only then show the //     new menu. // 1 - Replace any opened menu. gal_vote_replace_menu 0 // Indicates whether there should be created a 4 minutes range before // the last 2 minutes to detect a round start and to give time about 20 // seconds to buy weapons after the round to start and before the map // voting to start. // 0 - disabled this feature // 1 - enable this feature gal_endofmapvote_start 1

But now you said that, I will add a close button to the voting menu, when the option gal_vote_showstatus 3 - always show the vote current progress is enabled.

Support me on Patreon, Ko-fi, Liberapay or Open Collective

Last edited by addons_zz; 09-27-2016 at 17:21. Reason: update