View Single Post
paperbox
Old 09-10-2016 , 12:44   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

I've heard nothing but bad things about SourceRev :/ Been hearing that they ddos their clients.

"Not to mention they have something like 150 servers all with these plugins. The owner also owns a company called SourceRev which serves MOTD advertisements. They are well known for shorting & stealing impressions, lying to their customers, not making payments, and threatening their clients' communities with withholding their money and DDoS attacking their servers after being called out on their shady practices. I used to have a bunch of retakes servers and one day the owner of PB Fortress added me out of the blue. I was a client of his at the time. He told me that he would no longer serve me advertisements because I ran the same server types as him and he suggested that I get rid of all servers in competition with his if I wanted to continue using their service. I did not remove my servers and 2 days later I started getting daily DDoS attacks. These continued on a daily basis every time my servers had any population for about 3 weeks."
This was awhile ago but this was posted on

http://csgo-servers.1073505.n5.nabbl...g-td10806.html