View Single Post
DarkEvil
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-09-2016 , 18:25   Re: SourceRev Advertisement Provider [Scam]

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexFlipnote View Post
I get that you are angry with the low CPM, but you could at least PM him?

Submitting the support ticket was no problem, I got payed what I was supposed to get, so not a scam at all. The CPM usually is high and good at the 5$, but there has been some down around the summer time due to people being on holidays and advertisers not focusing on game advertisement anymore, at least for the season. Eventually, the CPM will be back, it has been for a time and then down again due to the same reason, ad companies are not advertising.

Your screenshots are fine, but for me it proves only that the CPM has been low for sure, call me a scammer, but I trust SourceRev. That place has helped me holding up my servers at least no matter, sometimes I struggle, but I found a way around it.

If you wonder about the support ticket thing, here:

The only thing I agree with you, is the so called testimonials, who knows, but if the site works and so, I don't bother to be honest..

So in conclusion, SourceRev is legit, CPM is low because advertising companies does not pay around a season due to low revenue or so. Easy as that.

PS: Sorry if this post is seen as harsh or pointy, I just wanted to spread my words at least
The problem is that he is keeping a few clients happy, so that they can & will back him up against people calling him a scammer. This is also how manipulation works.

He is claiming that he is providing $5 CPM, which eventually gets adjusted to lower than $3.

Motdgd & VPPGamingNetwork trusted & honest companies.
I have been with sourcerev for over 1 year, and I can't understand why he would do such a thing.