View Single Post
zeroibis
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2016 , 07:25   Re: [CS:GO] Hats (with editor menu and 3rd person)
Reply With Quote #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayeRbe View Post
Can this plugin be made for css also just the same???
Wondering the same thing. I am not seeing much in this plugin that would appear to only run on CS:GO but not CS:S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyrek View Post
Is it possible to disable masks only ok GOTV demos or I have to fully disable it from use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattman View Post
Yeah I desperately need this feature or I have to disable the plugin.

When I watch demo recordings (to try & catch cheaters) I see masks blocking my view.

Also can you change it from !hats to !masks (they aren't hats).
Is the demo issue fixed?

I want to suggest this option to fix the issue while also addressing the lag problem created as a result of hiding it from source TV.

Currently franug_hats.txt look like this:
Code:
"Hat name"
    {
        "model"        "hat route"
        "attachment"        "attachment used from the model, for example facemask or forward. (facemask by default)"
        "position"        "hat position"
        "angles"        "hat angles"
        "bonemerge"        "Bonemerge hat to the playermodel. Enabled = 1. Disabled = 0 (default = 0)"
        "flag"        "admin flag required for use this model. Leave in blank for public access (public access by default)"
        "hide"        "Hide hat model in first person view. Enabled = 1. Disabled and less cpu usage = 0 (default = 1)"
    }
But what if you added a new option like this:
Code:
"Hat name"
    {
        "model"        "hat route"
        "attachment"        "attachment used from the model, for example facemask or forward. (facemask by default)"
        "position"        "hat position"
        "angles"        "hat angles"
        "bonemerge"        "Bonemerge hat to the playermodel. Enabled = 1. Disabled = 0 (default = 0)"
        "flag"        "admin flag required for use this model. Leave in blank for public access (public access by default)"
        "hide"        "Hide hat model in first person view. Enabled = 1. Disabled and less cpu usage = 0 (default = 1)"
        "hidefromtv"        "Hide hat model from automated demo recording. Enabled = 1. Disabled and less cpu usage = 0 (default = 0)"
    }
This way users could select particular models they want hidden from TV bot.

Last edited by zeroibis; 08-17-2016 at 07:28.