Thread: !knife on CS:GO
View Single Post
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-30-2016 , 00:34   Re: !knife on CS:GO
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninncore View Post
Well if one server closes and 2 others spawn isn't that the opposite what valve want's to be?
I don't assume that nothing is done but it feels like it's nothing, there are tons of such servers. I'm aware that tokens are already being sold. But when valve can't control it why even bother then? Also because of GLST valve now opened a new market for this. It's lucrative to buy csgo cheap off, creating hundred of tokens and sell them as long the account isn't banned, that's just again plain bullshit and the opposite. I'm spectating one server for quite a long time 5 months now, they still run the same plugins, have the same playerbase and I never saw them banned for some time maybe I missed it at night times who knows. It still bothers me the Anti-Modding community, It feels like we don't host servers more for fun, no. It is more that we host server because valve "allow" us to host them. As always I'm open for new knowledge and opinions about this topic if you have some rant or disagree with my opinion, hell just type it out and let me know.
Something probably does happen, and most likely, just switching out tokens all the time...

Since you know some servers, ...

^ Could the last option eventually help you?

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].