View Single Post
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 05-15-2016 , 08:17   Re: Ultimate Fire in the Hole [Messages|Grenade Trail|Sounds]
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFFx View Post
Exactly!
Exactly as well. It has many things you can customize and it's far more easier to make changes to it in comparison with the other one(s). I know there's already a plugin for grenade messages and another one for grenade trail, but I think that these things should be combined together and made easy to modify. The downside of "Descriptive Fire in the Hole" is that it has got no cvars/cfg file at all and users need to modify the .sma file in order to make changes. In comparison with "Grenade Trail", this one allows you to modify the sprite, width, duration and brightness, as well as set a random color for each grenade/color value, instead of doing it for all of them at once. I also included an option to add a different "fire in the hole" sound for each grenade, which I wasn't able to find in any other plugin. It also enables you to block the sound completely, which is another highly requested modification. I would probably add even more options to this one, since I named it "ultimate", so let me know if you have any suggestions.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 05-15-2016 at 08:19.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom