View Single Post
spumer
Old 01-06-2016 , 20:24   Re: [EXTENSION][L4D2] Left4Fix (2.0.1)
Reply With Quote #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by loxii View Post
EDIT: I think its because I am using left4fix.ext.2.10players for 5v5 (5 survivors), could you please make a 5v5 version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spumer View Post
8 players mean 8 survivors
Yes, you use incorrect version. See the attachment for version for 5 survivors (5vs5 server) of 2.0.1 release.

Quote:
Secondly, if all 5 survivors make it to the saferoom, it only awards 400 completion score(if we assume the above bug is fixed) shouldnt it be out of 500(for that specific chapter)? Or does each survivor get less score for completing the map(80 in this case)?
Second way. Previously i give answer to similar question [#]
Also, i think this is right way. We solve calculation problem, not map (maximum) scoring problem or anything else. Map score not guilty.

Quote:
It would be great, if you can add a CVAR instead of hard coding the player limit. That way plugins can hook it and change the scoring.
What do you want to do with that? If you want change player limit dynamically you will have incorrect score calculation. Players count in this is case it's a part of code. I think this is can be moved to gamedata. But not all places in the code ready for this. I ask question again: what do you want to do with that feature? May be we can find another way.
Attached Files
File Type: so left4fix.ext.so (139.6 KB, 212 views)
File Type: dll left4fix.ext.dll (133.0 KB, 274 views)

Last edited by spumer; 01-10-2016 at 06:58.