Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 01-06-2016 , 18:42   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #5005

[QUOTE=szafa323;2380674]I can't find it ******************
Can someone help me please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by szafa323 View Post
1)How to make best server config to when player win, next will be change map? Thank u so much.
GunGame doesn't change the map itself, it leaves that to whatever mapchanger you use.
GunGame will attempt to run the command that is located inside gungame.mapvote.cfg. By default, it tries sm_mapvote, but you can change that by changing the file. If you are having issues with CS:GO, try Endgamesilent "1". If you are running CS:GO, make sure to set the correct game mode: See the FAQ in the first post.

Quote:
2)I can"t block pick gun and I need destroy dropped gun.
I don't think you can block picking up a gun, but you can make it so they can't be dropped.

/**
* Strip dead players weapon
* Options:
* 0 - Disabled (default)
* 1 - Enabled for alive and dead players (alive players can not drop guns)
* 2 - Enabled for dead players only (alive players can drop guns)
*/
"StripDeadPlayersWeapon" "0"

Quote:
3) When leader have 10-20 lvl and when we join the serwer we have start on first level. How to start with np 7 (if leaderr have very high)
If I understand what you are asking, if new players join a map in progress, and the leader is already very high, you want the new players to start on a higher level than 1...I think that is what you are asking. There is a handicap section in gungame.config.txt, look for /* ----- [1.4. handicap] ----- */. See if you can figure it out in there, I've never used that.

Quote:
Thanks you bro for the help.
You're welcome

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera