View Single Post
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 01-01-2016 , 13:20   Re: Recent forum and community development - Situation assessment and proposals
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
They can do their homework/research on their own? Ask/search for past works the coder made? Ask for recommendations by other people?

Or take the route I did and learn plugin writing on their own, and utilize the scripting forum for any help they need.
That's currently absolutely not working. You're one of the few exceptions. You've actually been here for a while, you know what is going on. I don't know how much you know about what happens outside of these forums though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
That's an interesting twist of my words.
Seeing how you twist my words into a formal request to babysit people, it is somewhat a low-fat version of your cuisine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
Don't worry. We didn't have any plans to make you a moderator. Your burden is lifted.
Don't worry, I don't intend to.
I must say however, your responses are leaving the (hopefully false) impression that you're just trying to flamebait me here.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.