View Single Post
Samatazz
Old 12-01-2015 , 00:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Thanks for the feedback!
I actually had that idea in mind, it could be a toggle when stages are added yeah, but don't except it anytime soon though ;_;

I'm having a really tough semester, I started coding the timer at summer vacation, hopefully I'll have the time to keep developing instead of keeping the project paused and pushing a single commit like once a week :/
Yeah i don't think people are really expecting you to be working on this full time. But while this plugin might not seem very popular at the moment once you get ranks and it has a good system as in it gives you points based on your rank and others ranks instead of every time you finish most servers will swap over to this time and it will gain popularity pretty quickly. Well i think so at least!

So take the time now and keep it slow and just make sure it dosnt have too many problems while the users using this plugin is rather small so you dont run into too many users complaining and stuff at the moment and obviously uni/schoool/colledge comes first.