View Single Post
jonitaikaponi
Old 11-25-2015 , 15:55   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18b, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #704

Quote:
Originally Posted by SetTheRules View Post
After removing the prefix had a problem. The prefixes are no longer issued. Remove also impossible, the menu closes.
Should be fixed in the latest version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffys View Post
The push fix by Blaacky and others breaks very few boosts (surf_heaven bonus, surf_lullaby_ksf, surf_sluice) are a few examples that I can remember. Maybe only make it apply to trigger_push's that push the player in the z direction? (upwards/downwards)

Also maybe adding a new misc zone that doesn't do anything, only visual, to display shortcuts would be handy.

Edit: Would it be possible to reset all map filters on sm_restart/start zone? Maps like Parc_Colore, looks_modern are cheated because of how the filters work, would probably need a way to set filters as well for when you do !s x. Would also solve the issue of forcing people to use the fail trigger on surf_fast to reset the first boost on stage 1.
1. I noticed (and Blaacky informed me) that it breaks some boosts also, but your solution to only allow vertical boosts is a really good idea! I changed the code to that, and tested it a little. At least the boosts on surf_christmas bonus worked now.

2. Definately need to add something like that, but maybe a more simplistic marker feature, rather than implementing it to the !zones command.

3. I was also thinking about this, especially when I was doing surf_lolrevlis2 for the first time . I have to look into that a little more though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Interesting. I copied my current database to a new DB, changed my development server to that new DB, and fired it up with the new .smx, phrases, and custom titles txt file. Is there a step that I missed perhaps? No other servers were running on the new test database at the time.

I didn't use sm_insertmapzones or sm_insertmaptiers, because if memory servers that overwrites all current zones/tiers.
Try to check your error logs for when you first fired up the server with the test database, or just delete the testbase and recopy your development database and retry.

Last edited by jonitaikaponi; 11-25-2015 at 15:56.