View Single Post
smiley92
Old 11-07-2015 , 07:43   Re: Hours is not saved
Reply With Quote #224

No, only I know to speak in english at all/any.

Btw, what you make is sophisticated because fill almost files from server.Vault.ini, AdminWarn.sq3 etc...I have from my company hosting some protection server and delete that file vault.ini because hampers server to move slow when change map.
Plugin make what I want but is not necessary all what is in it.I know sql is to complicate to make and to complicate to use.Why not try to make nVault version to work on AmXX 1.8.2?
I want just a simple system to monitor all admins on my server, which admin don't have hours at final week or final month (for example) to receive 1 warn and to 4 weeks if don't make hours to have remove in users.ini

Example: Admins from "admins.ini" if not make hours from plugin, cvars to be 7 hours in 1 week to receive remove.He must to cumulate in 1 week/month 7 hours, to play 1 hour per day but if he make another day 2 hours in that week to be ok, to not receive warn if admin make -- Monday 1 hour, Tuesday 0 hour, Wednesday 3 hours...etc and Sunday when plugin check his activity to not receive warn.Understand idea?
Now plugin I think work fine, but is too large code, complicated and sophisticated.Have approximative 20kb, is not to much just monitor activity/inform admins with message how many warns have?For that I prefer to use nVault, I have another plugin(Gag) what use nVault, and to be together database when I delete, and to not write/fill another files like data/vault.ini.

* Maybe you have another idea how to work this plugin to make the easier work for owners of servers to as not follow all admin activity.Very important to not be very large source code because use too many functions and decreases FPS server and increase ping players.

Sorry for my english, I don't know how to speak detailed to understand all words and what to do this plugin.

Last edited by smiley92; 11-07-2015 at 07:55.