View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 10-04-2015 , 23:41   Re: [ANY] SourceBans: Reloaded (v1.5.3, 2015-09-03)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZASTRELIS View Post
This system works fine only for one user, for global administrator or for more admins only in game mode, without web access. Why? Today I have been found that new admins have all access mode on the all servers in list. Grouping doesn't works correct. Please check it and fix this problem. Version 1.5.3 downloaded from git about two or three mounth ago.

P.S. I've created at 1st: server group "NEW_SRV_GRP", than I created "NEW_SERVER" and added him to "NEW_SRV_GRP". After this I created new "WEB_ACCESS_GRUP" and "SERVER_ACCES_GRP" groups. Then created new "USER". Afer I added new "USER" to the new "WEB" and "SERVER" groups and gived to him server access. Later I found that user has web acces to the all server in web panel. Then.. He can't create new admins for his group, only global access given.. so.. this's not correct. You must build normal group system.

P.S.S. Web interface gets uncorrect players' ip adress
And here I was going to migrate my admins from admins_simple over to SourceBans. Well actually, all admins in my group have admin powers on all the servers, so this isn't a problem for me.

The incorrect IP address logging is though, if the issue is true.