Thread: Rainbow?
View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 07-01-2015 , 13:24   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33m@n View Post
Goodbye ?
Yes, maybe. But it's not about the logo, gay people, the way humanity is going, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
Sounds to me that someone just go their feelings hurt.
Just a spoilt highly gifted kid who has developed a hysterical delirium.
Quote:
Wow, are you really comparing a private company/organization of being a dictatorship?
Yes, a staff member like you when you were moderator, did you forget ?

I had, yes I "had" a great esteem for you, even if you are a bit weird and annoying sometimes, but when you became moderator, Oh Mein Gott.. Deleting posts and threads randomly and.. Yes.. Insulting people. You ? One of the most serious persons here ??

I've PMed you as written in the rules, that PM has not been read (the acknowledgement of receipt thingy).
Other staff members do not read people PMs too (I don't talk about those who read, even if they do not answer), why, I was not asking for support, I don't ask for support.. Is it contagious or what, to have the same wrong behaviour here, in other forums there's another kind of madness.. What the hell ?!
Quote:
That is laughable. It's called freedom of speech (yes, it still exists for the most part).
  • Always be respectful to other members. Flaming or abusing members in any way will not be tolerated.
This is valid for everyone, even God himself if he has an account here.
Quote:
Nobody was harmed in the making of a rainbow colored logo.
Please, I am tired and can't re-explain :facepalm:.

Ps. I thought this was a "community", made a lot of friends here, some mistakes (shame on me), was active, happy to help people.. What the hell is going here, a flamming discussion because of someone's mistake ? Alas .

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 07-01-2015 at 13:25. Reason: Spelling.