Thread: Rainbow?
View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 06-28-2015 , 21:19   Re: Rainbow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicGuzzi View Post
Why? I mean where does it say that?
There was a sticky here, and other mindless pictures deleted by askerkin, reason: something like "No politics in AM, please".
Quote:
"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."
This is logical but off-topic, what injustice are you talking about, and what is the justice according to you ? How to prove that your point of view about injustice is the right one ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhoward View Post
Why? This website is privately owned. And how far does this go?
A "public" one. I don't know what reasoning are you thinking about.
Quote:
Should websites stay silent on issues such as SOPA/PIPA/CISPA/ACTA?
You are off-topic.
Quote:
What if the website owner's LIFE depended on the issue? Should he be forced to remain silent?
What life and what issues ? What are talking about, seriously ?!!
Quote:
Further, this IS NOT a political issue! It's a political issue to anyone it doesn't directly affect, perhaps, but to the people it DOES?
A logo will change the world and remove (I don't know what) issues ?...
Quote:
How on Earth could any sane person view that as political?
Again, do not tackle complicated topics, you (as a human) are not able to say who's sane or insane.
Quote:
From the point of view that the majority of the Western world has adopted.
Western world is THE right side ? Do they own the godlike reasoning to have the right to judge other nations ?
Ah yes, Majority.. The fake rule established by wrong people to impose their opinions, it has nothing to do with being right or wrong.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asherkin View Post
The logo is changed to celebrate a decision that has been made, not push a political agenda.
You answer is logical. it should be nice if other celebrations are taken into consideration. Idk, anything that makes a difference..
Quote:
That decision benefits a number of our staff and members, and causes no harm or hinderance to the others.
It revives the old, old, controversial homophobic impulses.