View Single Post
HamletEagle
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-20-2015 , 10:07   Re: Socket: 301 Moved Permanently
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
I would just make one attempt to open the socket and then check response, instead of looping like that. The redirect URL may come in a separate connection but I'm not sure.
I think that if the server is busy or connection is slow the response can be delayed, this is why I used a repetitive task. But tried as you said, it's the same thing.

Code:
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 14:03:36 GMT
Content-Type: text/html
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=dda3b22fc4540110aa0badec54eafefd91434809016; expires=Sun, 19-Jun-16 14:03:36 GMT;
Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
Return code 301 description (as I read on couple of sites) states that new URL should be sent in "Location:" header, and the response he attached doesn't contain one. :/

@HamletEagle,
I think you are missing one carriage return ('^r'). This may not be the actual problem, but I'm just pointing it out.
Code:
formatex(Request, charsmax(Request), "GET %s HTTP/1.1^r^nHost:%s^r^n^r^n",  "/showthread.php?t=250244", PageHost)

Tried it, the same.

Also, I tested the plugin linked as an example in this tutorial https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=151401 for the sake of seeing if it works and it has the same problem. It may be something from alliedmods.net configuration ?

Bugsy, or anyone else, can you try to get a page content from AM and see if it works ?

Last edited by HamletEagle; 06-20-2015 at 11:05.