View Single Post
Fabrizzo
Old 04-21-2015 , 07:01   Re: [ZP43Fix5a|ZP50] Addon: Stats, ExpMod & Ranking System.
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokomo View Post
Hi.

1. I don't know how to code for SQLite or MySQL. I never code for SQLite & MySQL yet.
2. If saved by SQLite or MySQL then i need to change the top10 and ranking method too.
3. Why need MySQL? do you plan to run this plugin on multiple servers?
4. About saving by name.. i will try to make it, i bet it need a register system. But please don't put any hope on it, cause it need many modifications.
Hi. I thought that you know how to make myqsl saving. Ok, if you don't know - all is ok. nvault is comfortable too, I just manshioned sql because saving is more safer. But I attached a file - I hoped you could try to take the code from that file and add that to your plugin. I think a person who can create a plugin can make a bit also efforts and to think a bit what code you have to copy from the file and add to yours.
And also, about the delay in 3 seconds that I manshioned in Number 1 in my previous message, please think about it too.
If you cannot add sql support, then please add a support of choosing how to save: by Nick or Steam id. Thank you for attention.
Send a message via Skype™ to Fabrizzo