View Single Post
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2015 , 07:16   Optimizing Server fps
Reply With Quote #1

the fps within steamCMD goes by ur grapich card right?

on my cpu usage its just around 13% on 64 slot server and with 64 bots wearing a custom skin and 64 bots without wearing a custom skin the lagg and fps drops to the same amount so i dont see custom skin making it lagg more than usual.

but can i optimize all this by upgrading the grapich card i use? i find nowhere in google about how to optimize the server. and since the server doesn't use more than 13% of my cpu when i have sourcemod disabled aswell.

so does it take usage of my grapich card properly? if so this would be of great help!
multiple servers with 32 slots is easy but one with 64 slot apparently says no to me :/

and the % usage for steamCMD starts at like 2% and when i hit 64 player first minutes it goes to 5% and keeps rizing up to 10-13%. mao

well right now il test to add a grapich card with the same server and see if its equal or not. if not then its confirmed well it optimized it a tiny bit.

guess it might just be the ram? maybe il just put my cpu to 4.5 ghz and see if that changes anything.

Last edited by Robin955; 03-30-2015 at 07:29.