View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 03-29-2015 , 07:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Hats (1.13) [29-Mar-2015]
Reply With Quote #130

1.13 (29-Mar-2015)
- Fixed the plugin not working in L4D1 due to a SetEntPropFloat property not found error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBr View Post
I have a doubt. If I use "l4d_hats_random": "2" shouldn't we spawn and STAY with a hat?

In my server, when I join shows in chat a message that I have a hat, but when I become the bot the hat just disappear. Using bots control in coop mode as 4+ coop.

By the way, what's the difference between !hatshow and !hatview?

Thanks

Edit: I mean, is there a way that when a player connects will put a random hat on him and showing to everyone. If he chooses another one, will keep that hat.
There is no difference between sm_hatshow and sm_hatview, just preference to which you want to use.

When a player goes idle the bot replaces with a different had. It would be a long work around to fix, something I never bothered doing. Maybe one day I will. When the player returns their chosen hat should be restored if I remember correctly.

@eric0279: I'm not sure why that happens, I haven't been able to recreate the issue

@epilimic: Probably could get animated models to work but it would be a lot more effort than I have time to put in. Sorry.

@Mr. Man: Hiya!

@Munch: Thanks for the additional configs!