View Single Post
Chdata
Veteran Member
Old 02-26-2015 , 11:17   Re: [Abilities] Dynamic Defaults + GLIDE v1.0.0 (a better mousetrap)
Reply With Quote #18

But it plays that demo scream + particle effect. I mean I guess the scream can be blocked.

Also, I think you can get around setting the view entity by playing the music centered on that entity. I noticed that when you do something like

EmitSoundToClient(szSound, SOUND_FROM_PLAYER); (snd from plyr is default), and you change the view entity, the sound is then centered on the player entity itself, and you can hear music fade in/out depending on how far your new view entity is.

So, perhaps playing the sound originating from the view entity can fix that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDeathreusXx View Post
Off-topic-but-sort-of-not fun fact: Any class can charge, and they make the demo scream and have the particles, but if you make another class charge they cannot stop, while demo will eventually, shield or not.
So TFCondDuration_Infinite (-1.0) won't make demo charge forever, and TF2_RemoveCondition won't stop other classes from charging? Weird.

And other classes don't stop when they hit a wall? And setting a time of 5.0 on Addcond will still be infinite for other classes?

Last edited by Chdata; 02-26-2015 at 11:18.