View Single Post
GinNNy
Old 02-07-2015 , 17:30   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
Then choose the right places to "kill", like i did with the guy that scammed me 300€. He loved his team, i destroyed it. Simple.

About bailopan being the boss, stop being child. They are partners in this, afaik allied modders is an allience between sourcemod and amxx, and asherkin is the responsable for sm and bail for amxx -> both lead this. Also, bailopan would not turn against asherkin unless he does something really bad. What he did was something perfectly normal. This reminded me what happened in france, this isn't about free speak. I remember some definition about freedom and it was something like this: Everyone has the right to anything they want, as far as it doesn't affects someone's else freedom.
Violating his human rights posting private informations is something bad and asherkin did it right.
OFFTOPIC:
I always want to know about asherkin and arkshine if they're brothers or same person.

ONTOPIC:
No one is here against asherkin we just told him that if he have anything against anyone here let him report.
And AFAIK BAILOPAN is the lead developer here and if you dont know about Alliedmods team please do not reply to me.

Last edited by GinNNy; 02-07-2015 at 17:53.