View Single Post
JPZV
Old 12-09-2014 , 05:04   [TF2] No Custom Models/Materialls/Sound?
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, I have a problem with my Server, and I can't make that my plugins with custom Files works.
Well, the plugins works (I guess so) and the server sends to the client the Source files that I need, but when I use the command to enable it (the plugin that I'm trying is PonySpenser and Dispenser Music) and later I put a Dispenser, there aren't any Custom Model, materials and Sound either, just the normal, bored and classic Dispenser.
Of course I'm using custom Sounds (not provided by Eggman, sorry man, but I'm not a Brony, I just want to put the Still Alive song to my server) and I test it with the "play" Command, there is a fun faction:
When I was in my server, the Play command didn't work (there wasn't any error, just doesn't play anything), but when I was in the Main Menu, the Play command works and the MP3 too (with Dispenser Music I tried to use a Wav), so I put the "sv_pure 0" and the Play Command works!!....... But the Plugins no

well, I don't know what I need to add, besides my *.sh (run Script, my server is hosted in Ubuntu Server [Linux]), my pure_whitelist and my Server.cfg:

TF2.sh:
Spoiler

Server.cfg*:
Spoiler

pure_server_whitelist.txt:
Spoiler

*I Used a generator.

Well, I don't know if it is enough. Please, so sorry for my English, it isn't my native language (I Speake Spanish). If you need something else, just comment it and I will add it

Last edited by JPZV; 12-09-2014 at 05:10. Reason: Nothing... Nothing...