View Single Post
mlov420
Old 11-24-2014 , 20:51   [PAID REQ] CS:GO Related
Reply With Quote #1

Good evening,

I am looking for someone reputable to write a CS:GO plugin for me. I already have a working plugin with what I want, so I can take you to one of my servers and you can see the functionality for yourself. The problem with my current plugin is that it has features I do not want. The original creator did not leave the .sp file, so I can't just edit it and recompile. I've attempted to decompile it, but it comes back a mess that I don't wanna pick apart.

The main feature has the plugin checking for players alive, and when someone dies...it issues a chat message saying something like: 'There are X amount of players remaining'. I know the specific wording I'm looking for so we can discuss that at the time.

Other features include an anti-camp beacon which I do have the majority of the code for already (decompiled from the plugin), so you could use what I have and integrate it into the plugin or rework it yourself, whatever. There are some triggered chat messages that happen as well, but I can easily re-write them myself if you don't want to.

This plugin will be considered my property and not something I want publicly available or even issued for re-sale. I would prefer if the person who did this at least have 1 plugin thread here somewhere that I could be linked to...I just don't have a lot of time to waste. I'd like the plugin done within a week or two. I can pay in CSGO keys or Verified PayPal. I'm looking to spend 10-15 bucks on this, but I'm a reasonable person if you have a reasonable explanation for wanting more.

Feel free to add me on Steam, I'm around all day: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977851216/