Thread: Eye Test module
View Single Post
Ade
I love purple
Old 08-22-2014 , 02:58   Re: Eye Test module
Reply With Quote #348

Sub admins can also have the right to ban, but what I do is I check those bans when I get back and undo the admin abuse ones. The risk of having a server unplayable while no admins on it is always there, stop insisting on such trivial facts, I think you just love to argue.

Someone already said he/she didn't think it will help, unless tehre was another instant solution I missed. Plus OP is free to try the solution that was PMd to him. This is a forum and I'm just stating my opinion, am not giving orders.
Plus Smac I think already doesn't bother with this obvious hack nor I think it should be burdened with it. Plus the eye module imHo should only be kept for the old movement command part, from what I read so far, it's the only useful part; for hl2dm for instance it fills the log unnecessarily with eye angle detections cus when you enter the game and joining unassigned, at times it spawns you facing a wall for half a second then quickly turns you in the proper spawn direction, no hax there, just a new line in the log...