View Single Post
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 07-23-2014 , 20:46   Re: CS:GO Z:R fixes and workarounds
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhelgeby View Post
I've converted the zr-3.1 repository to Git and uploaded it on GitHub:Since there now are two developers working on CS: GO fixes, those fixes should put into source control to make it easier to manage merging.

I highly recommend that both of you create an account on GitHub (or use an existing one). I can give both of you push access to my repository if you send me your account names, or you can fork it.

It has a new csgo branch where you could commit your changes to. It doesn't have to be backwards compatible with CS:S, but it would be perfect if it is (see the g_Game variable in zombiereloaded.inc). If you manage to maintain backwards compatibility, your changes could be merged into the master branch and become official.

I'm happy to discuss solutions for making this possible. Just make new threads for specific issues/questions (such as how to handle different weapons.txt for each game). The ZR 4.0 version is far from a release (or even beta version), so we could make a transitional change in ZR to add official support for CS: S and CS: GO in the same plugin binary.
The github will be good

I want to participate on it, I can fix some bugs for CS:GO (and others things like add css and csgo support in the same plugin and more) and add more natives to make more easy the integration with my zombie plague plugin to ZR without need edit the ZR base plugin

This weekend I will back to my home, so I can start the weekend if you want

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 07-23-2014 at 21:09.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco