View Single Post
Lob (UK
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2014 , 06:17   Re: mapcycle won't work since 5/15 server update
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Leb=- View Post
I'm having same problem on my windows server. my css servers crashes when the server changing levels. no error logs nothing. I can't tell what causing the crash.
I hope lob uk is right, but there is no temporary fix for that?. these crashes killing my servers.
It is simple to determine. Just start your Server up as a vanilla with no addons loaded at all and on a stock map. That is what i did when troubleshooting my TF2 and CS:S Servers and every one of them does the exact same crash at map change meaning that it is nothing to do with metamod or sourcemod and has something to do with the engine update. I validated all of the Servers too but made no difference.

Have to say though that i am very surprised that valve never fixed it before the weekend. I am guessing that there will be loads of windows CS:S and TF2 Servers crashing globally.

It will be very difficult to find a temp fix with it being something to do with the engine.

I am getting crashes at round end and round start on all my Servers too so its not even worth running one map with no map change for me as they will still crash. Servers are basically dead and not worth the hassle of starting them up.

- Lob (UK)

Last edited by Lob (UK; 05-17-2014 at 06:23.