Thread: Aliens
View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 04-24-2014 , 14:58   Re: Aliens
Reply With Quote #24

thanks, but no. the confusion art is when I make people (who try to mess with me in what's called real life) acting and talking like what I want, to manipulate them like actors into a theater, while making fun of the situation.
but I was on-topic. everything that people know about illuminati are from illuminati themselves, to make people thinking that they are ingenious, like .. "look, today I saw the Eye in CZ:DS. damn it, they are everywhere".

the reality is there are real hidden codes. sometimes you need to have a certain knowledge in some topics to understand what's about. other times they give the answers (about UFOs for example) but it's too flagrant to be noticed.
why in movies ? because it's the best way to spread informations. just notice some movie charcaters names or initials, words written on walls, cars, everywhere.. forget the Eye, search for something else: religious and historical stuff, the incoming WW3, etc. .. believe me or not, but I found the exact explanation of my two in one theme (username/picture) into a movie.

to stay in-topic: even if aliens exist, they should be different than what they are showing, and the most strange is that those supposed aliens may be some unknown creatures living in this planet and called genies.