View Single Post
Carl Sagan
Old 01-28-2014 , 10:25   Re: [L4D2] Vote Blocker v1.1 (01/15/14)
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Greg House View Post
It is called a majority decision. Why simply leaving is not the option in certain situations is stated in my previous posts.

This is great. I don't think you are publishing this so only you can use this plugin on your server.

That's not an option. Has it ever worked for you to send friend requests to all seven strangers, which they immediately accept and in a few minutes you have the same lobby again and can finally play a game with those people? No it didn't. And it is hilarious that you propose to circumvent what you are blocking.

Aha. Well I did. Very often. And not to grief. I am sure many others did as well.
What's the next step here? To block weapons because "all the people someone has seen" use them to teamkill? This is ridiculous.
If you don't want to play on servers with plugins like these, play on Valve's servers. Server owners can put whatever plugins they like on their servers and they reserve the right to administrate on them however they feel right.

Please don't post in my thread if you have nothing to contribute other than how you feel about my plugin. I don't want to discuss ethics and how people feel about this plugin or whether or not it should be used.

Last edited by Carl Sagan; 01-28-2014 at 10:29.