View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-22-2014 , 10:59   Re: [TF2] Prop Hunt Redux (v3.0.2, 2013-12-20)
Reply With Quote #103

OK, so I'm going to be testing on a new version soon, which is intended to have the following fixes/changes:
  • Reset the Last Prop status on round start in addition to round end. This is to fix situations where it "sticks" into the next round for unknown reasons (or after map changes).
  • Player models are now removed before teams switch as another attempt to fix the "Pyros all appear as props!" bug some people see in high latency situations.
  • PropHunt Redux now waits to see if the current map is a PropHunt map before loading its prop configurations. This should reduce memory usage on multimod servers when PropHunt isn't active.
  • Prevent the Now Disguised message from displaying multiple times on round start.
  • New prop keyvalue: skin. This is to change a prop's skin to one other than the default. Untested, so it may not actually work.
  • Standardizes where player-specific values get reset so we can make sure they're always reset when a player spawns.
  • New cvar: ph_propmenurestrict. Defaults to 1. If set to 1, this restricts the propmenu command with args (i.e. "propmenu models/props_gameplay/cap_point_base.mdl") to only allows props that actually appear in the menu. THIS CVAR IS IGNORED ON RANKED SERVERS because ranked servers will always force this behavior on.
  • New file props_allmaps.txt that contains a list of props that appear on all maps. By default, this file only contains the control point prop.
  • New file prop_menu.txt that contains a list of props that appear in the propmenu on all maps. By default, this contains the pyro and ghost models.
  • New system to restrict weapon replacements to certain classes only.
    • The Reserve Shooter is now replaced by the stock shotgun for Pyros and allowed again for Soldiers. It was blocked for both classes.
      • This is to fix a 'Native "GetEntProp" reported: Entity -1 (-1) is invalid' on stats2.inc line 173, which was preventing Pyros with the Reserve Shooter from having their kills logged.
Hmm, there's more I need to test than I thought.

The values for the "replace_onlyclasses" keyword is additive:
Scout = 1
Sniper = 2
Soldier = 4
DemoMan = 8
Medic = 16
Heavy = 32
Pyro = 64
Spy = 128
Engineer = 256

Last edited by Powerlord; 01-27-2014 at 12:31.