View Single Post
rhelgeby
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2014 , 13:15   Re: Finding a knock back fix for CS: GO
Reply With Quote #21

Didn't see anything useful in the commit logs last time I checked. I did dig into the source code some time ago too, but didn't find anything useful. Someone will probably need to contact the CS: GO developers directly and ask about this issue. It's too difficult to find useful resources in the public domain. The developers know this stuff and know why CS behaves like that. This thread also describes the problem in detail and might be useful to link to.

ZR development has stalled again because I either don't have energy or resources for development and research. A lot has been done, but that's mostly framework and library stuff. I still don't want to give up ZR, it's just going really slow. I've got some tiny amount of work done during the Christmas holidays.

Since I don't have any dedicated time for this project, the estimates and progress is very unpredictable. Another developer or two might help, though they will need training (ZR-internals) and coordination. Unlike the old ZombieMod, ZR is open source, so I'm not the only person with access to the source code.

By the way, thank you for the support on CS: GO and questions on the forums. As long as we keep up with critical bugs and general support it will help keep ZR alive.

Zombie:Reloaded | PawnUnit | Object Library
(Please don't send private messages for support, they will be ignored. Use the forum.)

Last edited by rhelgeby; 01-07-2014 at 13:25.
Send a message via MSN to rhelgeby