AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-01-2014 , 11:56   Re: Dawe scammer (50$ scam) + GANGS plugin included

My friend just added him and he responded to my friend: "Hey"
Dawe: he leaked zeph store
Dawe: also
Dawe: he leaked my stuff too
Dawe: so he got a virtual item.
Dawe: good luck with dispute...

He says i got virtual item so i cant make refund.. There is option hardware/software when i am making a paypal dispute.. so yeah ok.
Also this is very unproffesional from him, he says i leak zeph store, that has nothing to do with him and he doesn't know what happened. Zeph didn't have time to help me out so i asked another coder Francisco, that zeph hates, to help me out and add Pets to it. I didn't know Zeph hates the guy so ... also he told me store has protection so it doesnt metter if i give it to anyone, it just wont work. How could i know protection can be removed, i thought zeph has software on his pc that allows only IPs that are added there for store to work.
Nobody published store online or anything, francisco just wanned to help me out.
oh and after that zeph sent me a mssg: DID YOU GIVE STORE TO THAT FUCK FRANCISCO?, then afterwards removes my ip from that "software" or whatever he has and store wouldn't work anymore. But Franc got it fixed for me.

"he leaked my stuff" , im gonna leak it for real now. go to first post for download link. If you can fix it, release it public.

Last edited by HvG Community; 01-01-2014 at 12:14.