Thread: Remove Links!
View Single Post
ANTICHRISTUS
kingdom of weird stuff
Old 10-22-2013 , 05:14   Re: Remove Links!
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
No. You avoid viruses by not installing programs from untrusted sources. You don't get viruses automatically, they require human confirmation to get access.
only dumbs accept everything thinking that's an update or a free software, sorry but this is not totally true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
Not exactly true. There are many ways to do things with out the user knowing. Obv it doesn't just surf the Web looking for a random client to infect but you can get malware from simply viewing a Web page.
exactly, I had some minor and one offensive one which infected my files by thousands, idk how.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firippu View Post
That's a pretty bold statement, you should provide proof when making such claims.
you caught me using my own rules, mea culpa !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
No. That is what people think because they have enabled some background function that automatically accepts request or they simply doesn't understand.
as I said, I wanted to view a cat's picture and got a virus, can't remmeber which browser I was using (not IE6), but it may be its fault, and nothing that I accepted to be installed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc-Holiday View Post
They require human interaction however they don't know they are doing it.
sometimes, if you just browse a random page and want to open a "non-executable" file, you may be infected. video, pictures can be infected as I already said.

Last edited by ANTICHRISTUS; 10-22-2013 at 05:18.