View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-29-2013 , 17:32   Re: [TF2] Huntsman Hell (v1.6, 2013-05-06)
Reply With Quote #104

Anyway, if you wanted to be brave, you could try 1.7.0. Be aware that it requires optin_multimod.inc to compile... which is part of another plugin I'm working on that's not done yet.

The changes between 1.6 and 1.7 are:
  • huntsmanhell_explodefire now defaults to 0.
  • Medic Mode is now present in the code. This brings with it a few new cvars:
    • huntsmanhell_medicchance - Default 10 [min: 0, max: 100] - Chance of the current round being a Medic round. Medics are restricted to the Crusader's Crossbow and any melee weapon.
    • huntsmanhell_medicarrowmultiplier - Default 1.32 - How many times the normal number of arrows should we have? Normal arrow count is 37.5 (banker rounded up to 38)... 1.32 gives you 50 arrows or so.
    • It doesn't exist yet, but a multiplier to set the Medic's health separately may be added in a later version.
  • Removed Set Bonus related code... Valve removed set bonuses from the game.
  • The mode now attempts to remove all attributes from players when the enable cvar changes. This is to fix a bug where some players health wasn't being reset if they were dead at the time.
  • Initial support for Opt-In MultiMod... but that plugin is still in design (and this plugin was intended to be the plugin I used to test it). Ignore it for now.

Since item sets were removed, nothing sets attributes directly on players outside of MvM, so the method this uses should be relatively safe... until another plugin starts messing with player attributes.

It also has the advantage of stacking with item attributes... so a Medic with the Vita-Saw will still have 10 health less than a Medic with any other melee, even if the Vita-Saw is dumb to use in this mode.
Attached Files
File Type: inc optin_multimod.inc (2.3 KB, 173 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (huntsman-hell.sp - 149 views - 29.2 KB)
File Type: txt huntsmanhell.phrases.txt (1.4 KB, 173 views)
File Type: smx huntsman-hell.smx (18.1 KB, 165 views)

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-29-2013 at 17:42.