View Single Post
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 08-21-2013 , 03:00   Re: Issue with cstrike.inc and weaponid
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxximou5 View Post
I've been working on the Deathmatch 1.5 plugin and have been checking the code to make sure things are in proper placement with the recent update. I have been having particular trouble with the ammo, I am unsure what the problem could be as it changes from weapon to weapon. First trouble was adding ammo to the USP-S and M4A1-S, since then I have corrected it, but only caused another issue with another weapon.

Yes, the pages are for 1.6, is there for one for GO specifically or is it Source. As well the include file for the plugin uses cstrike.inc.

Thanks for looking into this btw.

Open to anyone to answer, could I receive help with this or any plugin development in IRC?
There isn't much in docs for the weaponID's but basically its just an ID that the game uses to identify weapons, Its mostly only useful for calling server functions or an easy way to track guns. I'm having a hard time thinking of anything for ammo (3 am...) but you could look at how CS:S DM handles ammo (it does a function call). Can you paste the code you are using? And what the exact problem is

Also, for IRC you are more then welcome to ask questions about plugin development (that's what its for!) I'm usually in there along with many other people capable of helping you out (note sometimes it might take a while to get an answer due to people needing sleep ).

Last edited by Dr!fter; 08-21-2013 at 03:00.