View Single Post
joggylol
Old 08-02-2013 , 23:35   Re: [TF2] Model Manager 1.0.3 (07/30/2013)
Reply With Quote #853

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaminSarge View Post
joggy, the issue is NOT, in fact, the plugin limiting the number of models you have. You have so many models that the server can't precache all the resources for those models. You simply can't add any more.

MAX_ITEMS is the only thing that changes the number of models the plugin allows, but the server itself has its own internal table that stores all the resources for the models. You have too many.

There's already a cvar that lets you change which model list to use, please take a look at the cvar list...

Jake, did you read the page about admin overrides? You can set an override for any command, even if it doesn't exist (existing commands work too). So let's say that the command "access_to_bot_models" doesn't exist. I can still set the override and flag in the admin_overrides.cfg file and the plugin will detect it and only allow players with that flag to access the model.

"admin" "access_to_bots access_to_boss" would mean that I need to have the flags for both "access_to_bots" and "access_to_boss" in order to access the model that uses that "admin" setting.

Please take the time to read the relevant resources, and please stop misinforming joggy.

joggy, for your part, you don't seem to have read the SourceMod wiki page on Admin Overrides, either. It's linked in the OP and as I said, Google's first result for "admin overrides" is the correct link.

I've posted the "Pop It, Don't Drop It" pack on the second post in this thread.
Yeah I have way too much models and tried to just keep the favorite models. Also I read up on the overrides, but just figured that STEAMID was easier