View Single Post
ReFlexPoison
☠☠☠
Old 07-30-2013 , 18:21   Re: [TF2] Ghost Mode Redux
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtk View Post
I have a bug with this plugin that already happened with the ghosty version and I thought it was fixed now.
Randomly at mapchange, sometimes all player's game closes itself. There is no "hl2.exe stopped responding" it just closes and goes to the desktop. This happens to everyone right after a new map starts, but not every time.
Anyone having any clue about this ?
No clue.

~~~

So I've been recently working on making Ghost Mode Redux as smooth as possible and glitch free with other plugins, while adding more features. I've added a native to ghostmode which offers plugin developers the ability to determine if a player is a ghost or not.

I suggest if you use Third Person (Non-sv_cheats Edition) that you add the custom version I've included in this post. It supplies checks to make sure ghosts enter and leave third person without bugs.

If you are interested in applying sprays to surfaces while being a ghost, download the custom Enhanced Sprays | Dead Sprays plugin I've included in this post.

Version 2.0
  • Added native for other plugin to determine if a player is currently a ghost
    • GhostMode_IsPlayerGhost
  • Now properly sets ghost speed
  • Fixed bug where other plugins would force the player model while a ghost into something else
Attached Files
File Type: zip EnhancedSprays.zip (8.1 KB, 612 views)
File Type: zip ThirdPerson.zip (5.8 KB, 502 views)

Last edited by ReFlexPoison; 07-30-2013 at 18:26.