View Single Post
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2013 , 04:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B117
Reply With Quote #1592

Quote:
Originally Posted by crasx View Post
Hey Mukkis, Love the plugin...

However I am having some issue with string corruption on a windows box. I noticed that rank_shuffle wasn't working so I checked the logs and found the following:

Code:
L 06/18/2013 - 05:17:06: [l4d_stats.smx] SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}''' at line 1 (Query: "UPDATE players SET points_infected = points_infected + 10 WHERE steamid = 't + 2 WHERE steamid = 'STEAM_1:0:{id removed}'")
I imagine this is caused by using decl instead of new when calling GetClientRankAuthString, but I don't know why... do you have any suggestions for how to repair this?
Hi there! That query should not affect directly the functionality of the rank shuffle. However, it seems the query got messed up badly otherwise. If this keeps happening, the plugin will loose any meaning of storing statistics. I'll try to find some time to check into this.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.