View Single Post
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-03-2013 , 13:43   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_BoG View Post
Don't know if it is related or not, but players are reporting they can use !propmenu, !ph_pyro and !ph_switch, shouldn't they be admin-only?
propmenu is controlled by both the ph_propmenu cvar and an override ("propmenu" checked via CheckCommandAccess) and defaults to the kick permission. ph_pyro and ph_switch are both controlled by an override (they're created via RegAdminCmd, so their overrides are "ph_pyro" and "ph_switch") and default to the ban permission.

I have no idea why these wouldn't be enforced.

So, in other news, I finally got to do some large group testing this weekend and found a few new bugs related to some changes I made:
  • Some maps, especially conversions from non-arena map types like ph_kakariko, have existing round timers. I may have to change how the timer works due to that (by manually hooking my timer's OnSetupFinished).
  • TF2's own team balancer isn't balancing teams between rounds for whatever reason. Or something's not working with balancing. I'll have to take a closer look at what settings my own test server is using.

Last edited by Powerlord; 06-03-2013 at 14:14.