View Single Post
KiRRA
Old 05-23-2013 , 17:08   Re: [TF2] PropHunt 1.93
Reply With Quote #982

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
Having looked over the modified version KiRRA posted... why didn't you just use ph_propmenu_flag to set the flag?

That's completely ignoring that propmenu should just be using CheckCommandAccess instead of ph_propmenu_flag to begin with (after checking the value of ph_propmenu to see if it's -1)

Anyway, I've noticed over the past few days that there haven't been any fixes to props that stick into the ground, so I'll probably work on that soon... after all, the player object has SetCustomModelOffset specifically designed for this... the second number passed to it should be the vertical offset.

Once I've done a few changes, I'll probably post the version I'm dubbing 1.93pl.
If your coding question was directed at me Powerlord, I can't answer it, lol. I didn't code that fix as I am quite literally coding stupid. We have another admin who fixed it for me. I do believe I tried using the overrides with our sourcebans admin database and that didn't work for me. So he just gave me quick access to multiple access options via the plugin itself. Sorry I can't be much more help than that....not a coder myself.

Now, if you released a new version (ofcourse it wont have our propmenu change) but will it have the timers that were fixed in the version posted a page or two ago?