View Single Post
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 05-03-2013 , 07:09   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4125

Quote:
Originally Posted by seb le chieur 01 View Post
Thank you for testing. You were sound, because the files were already present on your computer.
I tested on other servers I have sound with them.
I turned the way mirror server.cfg file, rebooted the server and tried to get it connected. Miracle and I sound.
It seems that the mioir not load sounds, I'll check with my hosting provider. Thank you for the time spent.
Thank you.
Yes sir, if you have sv_downloadurl set to some website in your server.cfg, all custom files need to be there or they won't get downloaded to clients. This has happened to me. In a way it's good because it reminds you that the files aren't on the redirect server and you should put them there, but if it's something like a map, the client won't even be able to join the game if they don't already have the map. They should have designed it to check the redirect first, and if the files aren't there to just go ahead and download them from the game server, instead of denying the client the download.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera