View Single Post
Marcus_Brown001
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-06-2013 , 01:03   [NMRiH] Weapon Menu (v1.1.0, 01/13/14)
Reply With Quote #1

No More Room In Hell: Weapon Menu (v1.1.0, 01/13/14)

Background: I have been playing No More Room In Hell for awhile, and this is not a new plugin in any regard. All throughout the open beta I was running an older version of this plugin on my servers, and to this day I am still running this plugin. The story behind it is myself, and a few others I was playing with at the time, believed that it was very difficult to obtain weapons inside this game; even though it was designed to be difficult, some people are just naturally attracted to easier things. So this plugin was formed. It is really simple: you have a menu filled with weapons where you can select the one you want. This specific menu is meant to be ran with Chanz's No More Room In Hell: Unlimited Ammo plugin. It is not required to be used with this, however, it is recommended. I do not know when or if I will be able to add ammo into this menu, and if I was going to I would just take Chanz's method, and make it a one time only use (while giving him credit of course ).

ConVar List:
Command List:
Installation: This plugin's installation is straight forward: you place the plugin file (weapon_menu.smx) into your sourcemod/plugins directory on your server. You then place the configuration file (weapon_menu.ini) into your sourcemod/configs directory on your server. Restart the server, or change the map, and you should be set up to go.

Plugin Information: I am running this exact plugin on my server (with some Donor and Admin benefits added). I have found no active bugs at the moment, and if anyone does find some please notify me via private message or post it on this thread. I will try to address them as soon as possible. I have a complete configuration file; every single entity, be it a weapon, tool, or medical supply, is inside the configuration. If you change the config in any way, and the plugin stops working, please go back and check on what you changed before you tell me the plugin doesn't work ... Nine times out of ten the formatting becomes messed up and it is an easy fix.

Change Log:

Attached Files
File Type: ini weapon_menu.ini (4.8 KB, 6668 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (weapon_menu.sp - 10173 views - 17.2 KB)

Last edited by Marcus_Brown001; 03-29-2014 at 01:25.